The Coronation Hall was set up as a charitable trust some years ago for the benefit of the people of Bleadon and the surrounding area.
It is managed by an enthusiastic team of volunteers who form the Management Committee, the principal officers of which are the Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer. Hall bookings are co-ordinated by the Bookings Officer who will be pleased to answer any enquiries. Please see contact details under 'Hall Management'.
- Size (approx) 43 X 32 (feet)
- Capacity 120 people (seated)
- Lobby area incorporating toilets
- Fully fitted kitchen with range cooker (gas), hot drinks dispenser, fridge/freezer, warming cupboard, full complement of crockery and cutlery
- Raised stage, fully curtained
- Sound System (CD player, PA system, wireless microphone etc)
- Tables (tressle and stacking)
- Lighting (fluorescent and dimmable tungsten spotlights plus stage lighting)
- Heating (gas heaters)